Bridging the gap
Leading Edge Clinical-Stage Biotech Company Focused on Preventing Organ Injury and Inflammation
Learn more about Arch Biopartners unique approach
Arch works closely with the scientific community, universities and research institutions to advance and build the value of select pre-clinical technologies, develop the most promising intellectual property, and create value for its investors.
Arch has established a diverse portfolio that includes:
- LSALT Peptide (Metablok), a potential treatment for inflammation – in Phase II international clinical trials to treat patients hospitalized with COVID-19;
- AB569, a potential new treatment for antibiotic resistant bacterial infections; and,
- ‘Borg’ peptide coatings that increase corrosion resistance and decrease biofilm on various medical grade metals and plastics.
The company is led by experienced groups of scientists with an executive, board and advisors with scientific, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and corporate financial experience.
Science and Research Teams
- Metablok and MetaMX are led by Dr. Stephen Robbins Ph. D., Dr. Donna Senger Ph. D. and Jennifer Rahn B Sc., M Sc. at the University of Calgary
- AB569 and Respiratory Pseudomonas is led by Dr. Daniel J. Hassett Ph. D. at the University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine
- BORG Peptide is led by Dr. Randall Irvin Ph. D., Dr. Dongyang Li Ph. D. and Dr. Elisabeth Davis Ph. D. at the University of Alberta
- The Treatments for Inflammation Team is led by Dr. Daniel Muruve Ph. D., Dr. Justin Macdonald Ph. D. and Dr. Paul Beck at the University of Calgary
Executive, Board of Directors and Advisors
Investor information is organized and made available in the Investor Hub. The company communicates key, material and pertinent data to investors and the public as treatments and technologies are developed and advanced.
- Stock Performance – Information about ARCH.V and ACHFF and historical and current price data (10-15min delay)
- Press Releases – All the company’s news releases, material disclosures and alerts are provided with a complete archive for browsing and research
- Reports and Filings – Management’s Discussion and Analysis, Management’s Information Circulars, Financials and other SEDAR filings are available for download
- Investor Information – Auditor, Transfer Agent, Investor Relations Contact information