Bridging the gap
Leading Edge Clinical-Stage Biotech Company Focused on Preventing Organ Injury and Inflammation
Learn more about Arch Biopartners unique approach
Arch Biopartners is a leader in developing novel drugs to treat acute organ inflammation.
The company’s Phase I and Phase II clinical trials, (2020 and 2021), have led to LSALT Peptide (Metablok), being the first novel therapeutic to join the Canadian Treatments for COVID-19 trial, a multi-centre adaptive, randomized, open-label, controlled clinical trial involving fifty-five hospitals across Canada.
- In 2019 Arch scientists described a novel mechanism of action for organ inflammation in the journal Cell.
- Arch scientists have identified the enzyme dipeptidase-1 (DPEP1) as a major neutrophil (white blood cell) adhesion receptor in the lungs, kidneys and liver.
- DPEP1 was shown to be the target of LSALT Peptide (Metablok), the Company’s lead drug candidate targeting inflammation in the lungs and kidneys.
Additional programs under development:
- AB569, a potential new treatment for antibiotic resistant bacterial wound infections; and,
- ‘Borg’ peptide coatings that increase corrosion resistance and decrease biofilm on various medical grade metals and plastics.
Arch works closely with the scientific community, universities and research institutions to advance and build the value of select medical innovations, develop the most promising intellectual property, and create value for its investors.
The company is led by experienced groups of scientists with an executive, board and advisors with scientific, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and corporate financial experience.
Science and Research Teams
- Metablok and MetaMX are led by Dr. Stephen Robbins Ph. D., Dr. Donna Senger Ph. D. and Jennifer Rahn B Sc., M Sc. at the University of Calgary
- AB569 is led by Dr. Daniel J. Hassett Ph. D. at the University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine
- BORG Peptide is led by Dr. Randall Irvin Ph. D., Dr. Dongyang Li Ph. D. and Dr. Elisabeth Davis Ph. D. at the University of Alberta
- The Treatments for Inflammation Team is led by Dr. Daniel Muruve Ph. D., Dr. Justin Macdonald Ph. D., Dr. Paul Beck and Dr. Arthur Lau Ph. D at the University of Calgary
Executive, Board of Directors and Advisors
Investor information is organized and made available in the Investor Hub. The company communicates key, material and pertinent data to investors and the public as treatments and technologies are developed and advanced.
- Stock Performance – Information about ARCH.V and ACHFF and historical and current price data (10-15min delay)
- Press Releases – All the company’s news releases, material disclosures and alerts are provided with a complete archive for browsing and research
- Reports and Filings – Management’s Discussion and Analysis, Management’s Information Circulars, Financials and other SEDAR filings are available for download
- Investor Information – Auditor, Transfer Agent, Investor Relations Contact information